Swedish, woman, funny, sexy. Love to watch great movies. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Repo, Twin Peaks, BBC Sherlock, Spartacus; Blood and Sand, Game of Thrones, The Tudors, Disney, Thorn Birds, etc.
My AO3 fanfics My Youtube videos
Ask away, lovely you
Have a thing for men like Benedict Cumberbatch, Rupert Graves, Nick Moran, Jason Isaacs, David Thewlis, David Wenham, Henry Cavill, Alan Rickman, David Tennant, John Hannah, Jeremy Northam, Norman Reedus, Tom Hiddleston.
Like to read books too. The Bronze Horseman trilogy= best and most romantic books in the world! I also love anything by Alistair MacLean.
Otherwise, I enjoy Harry Potter and Sherlock fanfics and I'm a writer myself.
- Dad: Why the hell did you put a comma there?
- Dad: Do you even know what a participial phrase is?
- Dad: Omg. He's like my favorite character of all time.
- Dad: Who should I dress up as for the movie premier?
- Dad: Hey are you awak? I know it's late, but you read Animal Farm, right? Yeah. I need you to read this report. I can't tell if I am just super tired or if this is actual bullshit.
- Dad: Alesha wouldn't be able to spell 'definitely' right if wrote it down for her. She would fucking erase it and then write 'defiantly', because she doesn't care. I hate her.
- Dad: I need you to bake brownies. I lost a bet.
- Dad: Omg. You cannot ship me with Gilcher. You know I don't like tattoos and he's like twenty-five. And for Christ's sake, he teaches math.
- Dad: Omg. Gilcher said the funniest thing today.
- Dad: Mrs. Ashworth and I have decided to start a band. It'll be called Great Expectations.
- Dad: It's like you didn't read the fucking book.
- Dad: Okay. So this week you're reading this book I stole from Mrs. Ashworth's. It's like sixty pages long, but you'll love it.
- Dad: *puts books on my bed for me to read everyday and demands that I read them*
- Dad: My son doesn't like reading. I have not only failed him, but society. You aren't my son. Leave.
- Dad: Okay. So you're getting books for Christmas. All of you. I get discounts on them since I'm a teacher, and since I'm a teacher, it's all I can afford, so...
- Dad: Fucking standardized testing can go fuck itself in the ass.
- Dad: I have to teach for the required testing instead of what they really need to know.
- Dad: Fuck the government.
- Dad: Fuck the school board.
- Dad: Close the door.
- Dad: Charles Dickens was so fucking pretentious, and I hate him, but he also caused change, but he's such a Dick. Ha. DICKens.
- Dad: I love puns.
- Dad: People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor are assholes.
- Dad: Please shut up.
- Dad: Catching Fire was the worst book but the best movie and that feels weird.
- Dad: I wouldn't get so mad when you call me at school if you didn't change your ringtones to inappropriate rap music.
- Dad: I fucking hate Alesha. She asked what countries were apart of Austria-Hungary today and I almost told her to get out.
- Dad: You cannot visit my school in a dress that short. There are boys there.
- Dad: Barbra Parks is fucking Queen.
- Dad: I need you to make me a good, relaxing playlist for silent reading. I'm too lazy.
- Dad: If I have to watch two of my students grind on each other at one more dance, I will kill them both.
- Dad: They act like I care what they think.
- Dad: I hate homework.
- Dad: I have decided to become a politician.
- Dad: What's the one book with the guys and the one kills the other and the chick without a name who dies and the short angry man? Mouseman? Oh my fucking gosh. Of Mice and Men. I have failed.
ladyzaniahstrangeling asked: Once you get this, say 5 facts about yourself, then send it to 10 of your favourite followers! :)
Thank you for this my Lady.
These are 5 random facts about me.
1. Natural talent for climbing. I climbed on furniture, in trees, and on structures on the playgrounds when I was little, and while I haven’t yet joined an actual climbing class, the times I did try climbing walls; I was excellent.
2. Vast interest, knowledge of, and education in history. No particular era or part of the world is a favourite, but rather all of the world’s history.
3. Am a dog person. I have never owned a dog but if I get one in the future, I’m partial to hairy ones. I think Irish Wolfhounds are cool (although very big) but I also think Border Terriers are active and clever. Thus; a matter of size, I suppose…
4. Will work in the elections in my country this year. I find it very rewarding to help democracy along, and to not only think of your rights and freedom, but to also ponder what you can do to uphold democracy that many are so lucky to have. Especially when there are countries where democracy is prevented.
5. Can’t whistle and can’t snap my fingers (that looks so awful and I cringe whenever I see somebody doing it). But I can sing fairly good in solitude to the right songs. My future children will be treated (or subjected?) to lullabies.